Friday 7 November 2014

STABILIZED ALOE VERA GEL


I started feeling some relief just within 12 day-

I am from kodagu District of Karnataka state in south India. I am 55 years old, suffering from Diabetes and some heart problem. I was also suffering from a chronic shoulder joint problem for the past 4 ½  years / the pain in the joint my hair or prepare food. My husband, an M.B.B.S. doctor tried so many medicines but I would see no relief. One of our family friends Mr. Raju Surendra Menon introduced Nutritional products of an American company called FLP to me. This may sound unbelievable but I thought that I saw a man appear in my dream one day trying to console me and said with love and affection “Don’t worry my child you will be alright.” I did not pay much attention to this incidence and started using the products diligently as I was tired of all my suffering. In all I was consuming 6 FLP products namely, Aloe Vera Gel, Forever Freedom, Forever Royal Jelly, Gin-Chia, Lycium Plus, Garlic Thyme and also applying Aloe Heat Lotion. I started Feeling some relief just within 12 days, and soon I experienced complete relief not only from my joint pain but also from over-sweating and tingling and numbness of limbs.

And then one day, I chanced upon a photograph of Mr. Rex Maughan, the founder of FLP and to my utter astonishment realized that the person who appeared in my dream was this gentleman!

I thank God from the bottom of my heart who helped me get such wonderful life enriching products of FLP.

Contact No. 9224674624   Email: atulashinde@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment